View Single Post
Old 2013-10-04, 06:27   Link #388
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
I think it's odd that despite having non-stop action and very quick pace, it still felt like dragging. Over-the-top moments sure are fun, but if you make the entire episode like this...it just becomes repetitive.
More like, if you do an entire two cour series. A single episode I think can be fine if it works as a way to introduce the premise. Of course we'll need something more than this to carry the series for 26 episodes, and the pace has to slow down at some point. But considering that the MC is basically already at 3 star level (she curbstomped a 2 star), that makes only 5 enemies between her and the top - too little for the series being made entirely of battles, unless it went to Dragonball like extents of dragging them out, which doesn't seem like the case here. So, I think we can fairly expect a bit more of plot and character building, and possibly a change of scenario. I loved the first episode mostly because I saw the potential for all of this; if I hadn't, I'd be mostly worried.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote