View Single Post
Old 2013-10-23, 03:47   Link #402
Kutra

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikix View Post
Actually, that I am not wrong at. I specifically said "virtually". Not many humans whatsoever could possibly enter it by force.
And humans being brought?! Devils want to hide their existence from normal humans. While those that they make pacts with, magicians and clients...well, there was nothing suggesting they having it any easier.
Only in very special cases would humans be allowed entering the underworld, from what I remember.

Also remember that we're talking about previous "age", during and before the inside war. The earlier government was far more aggressive towards humans and since Ajuka is the one that made the reincarnation system (after becoming maou), its highly probable that good contact with humans wasn't nearly as important for the devils back then.
This does not mean that they can not make use of humans (in exchange for a wish or by force) during the war. Normally humans can not enter in Underworld, but do you really think devils are scruples to use them during the civil war?
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote