View Single Post
Old 2013-11-07, 09:39   Link #335
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer

Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
@relentlessflame: Yeah, it would be silly to say none of the talented people are working on it, what with the excellent finish to Tsubasa Tiger, the great visual effects in Nadeko Medusa, and the masterful way that they did Shinobu's narration of the past for Shinobu Time, which some novel readers praise as being much more engaging than the book was.

At this point, sorry to say, but people are really looking at Bake though rose tinted nostalgia glasses. I for one, can't say that Shaft isn't "trying as hard" on this season, and that would be a great insult to the staff to say so.

There are flaws, some animation at the start of Tsubasa Tiger was kind of funky, and Kabuki definitely could have been done better(especially at the end), but this saying it doesn't measure up to Bake or Nise (especially when people had been ragging on Nise heavily during its production for not having the Bake style) is just false.

@zato: well without getting into character favorites here, Hitagi really is just overrated even if she is a good character. Particularly that people really don't seem to be able to give the other characters a chance. But that could be said gice-versa for some other fans as well. I kind of feel people never really approach discussion with an open mind much in fandoms anymore, but that is just me.