Thread: Battlefield 4
View Single Post
Old 2013-11-11, 15:50   Link #86
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForwardUntoDawn View Post
Thanks for the suggestion I was looking for a good current-gen shooter to give my shiny GPU a workout, but was mostly in for the single-player...
If it is for the story, you will be certainly please. It is worth the buy. There are some cliche, however, it is extremely compiling. You can relate to the characters and actually care for them. The plot seems like it could really happen, several aspects of the story is is very interesting though not new but executed very well. You will not be confuse when playing this game. The story is the best for the Activision side of the franchise, it still fall short of Treyarch's Black Ops 2 though it is because you choose how the story plays out. The sequel Ghost 2 is confirmed.

The only thing I hate about the Campaign is that I wish they could allow us to customized our starting weapon before each level. THe difficulty is harder this time around, the enemy A.I. is extremely good and if you do not have good aim, do not bother trying to play veteran (I beaten the campaign on Veteran at the same time collected all 18 Rorke files) you will die so many times.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-11-11 at 16:07.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote