View Single Post
Old 2013-11-23, 10:49   Link #2687
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Last reply to you since the match has finished, I see no point anymore in arguing. My last post on this thread too. Also my view will always clash with yours so, last reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
No, it wasn't a "very reaching thing". It's a simple fact. Note how I'm far from the only one focusing on this fact, which shows how important it is.
Okay, that's not very reaching if it's just a simple fact that it's a "could have been". But given none of that happened and Madoka was unchallenged during that time, no.

Quote:
Where do you get this 30% figure? Nanoha had a lot of votes in her first round match against Homura.
Assumption, dear. So what if Nanoha had a lot of votes? Does that automatically mean she has all the votes for Homura, I say no and I'd continue to see it that way.

Quote:
Madoka-Kuroneko this year was much more controversial than Madoka-Mami was in 2011. Kuroneko was ahead of Madoka during the final hour of the match, IIRC. Then she had a bunch of votes taken away from her in a purging. That's much more controversial than a thread-spamming in the last few minutes of a match.
Fake votes are a thing you know That is your opinion and I can't really force you to think the same on the matter, the same could be said to me

Quote:
No, not necessarily. There may well have been no significant anti-voting whatsoever going on in Sayaka vs. Mami.
Again, I don't see it that way.

Quote:
Please stop trying to deny your own words from only two or three pages back.
When did I do that?

Quote:
This is what you wrote here:
Nope, it's not a wild speculation since we're very well aware that the non-Madoka voters are still alive and that was proven by the Kuroneko-Madoka match.

------------------------------------------

That's what you wrote. Your argument here is that the Kuroneko-Madoka match proves the existence of anti-Madoka voters. And my counterargument is that no, Kuroneko is simply legit strong herself. She has her own supporters, and didn't need to be boosted by anti-voters.
I didn't say Anti-voters would equate to non-Madoka voters. Sorry I wasn't clear about it. Non-Madoka voters meaning, I was referring to the resistance which were very much alive at that point. I agree that Kuroneko is strong, but the resistance and Kuroneko voters are likely to also compose the haters, anti-voters and whatsoever. It's not odd to consider that, they're part of the resistance in the first place.

Quote:
No, I did pay attention. I just think you're blowing this thread-spamming bit out of proportion.
Even if you did, I don't see why that's not a controversy. You might see it as blowing out of proportion, but me, as an observant in that match, I find that controversial. It could have very well changed the result in that match without the spammer.

Quote:
There's a difference between merely calling a character a favorite to win, and saying she's "the natural way to go". Perhaps you weren't being arrogant, and it was just questionable word choice. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there.
Isn't it just a natural way to go if the fan favorite wins it all? I thought that's common knowledge here. If the fan favorite didn't win, there were clearly factors that obstructed the supposed outcome, making the whole thing not go naturally.

Quote:
If you have unusual occurrences during the match, like eyebrow-raising vote spikes, sure. But not just because a match doesn't go the way you'd expect it too. Surprise results do legitimately happen sometimes.
Questioning results that are odd and doesn't apply to what you have observed is definitely a surprise. But then, analyzing what may have been the factor why the outcome was different, questioning it in the process is only a logical thing to do. Theorizing before a match is fine too, you know.

Last edited by BaKaBaKaOtaKu; 2013-11-23 at 11:03.