View Single Post
Old 2013-11-28, 09:50   Link #16
z3dummyb0t00

Currently, I have two ideas for a fanfic, and I'm currently living a world of fear that someone may have already taken this idea.
I have to agree with Fireminer that the TWGOK fanfic fanbase is too dang low. Man, I love this series! I've become so addicted to it ever since I watched S1 EP1 and read the manga!
Oh, in case you see fanfictions with an idea something like the ones I'm presenting under a username starting with a "P" and ending with an "n", that's guy didn't steal it from me.
All because he is me. The name I'm using is just my lurker pseudonym. XD
I do have a published fanfic on FF, but I'm still not too confident on it, so go find it if you're interested. It's made within this year to delimit your search. Writing under username (N...) while my true username is (P------_------), though the true username doesn't have its own FF acc. I share the acc because it's my group's acc. XD
Now for the ideas...
1. What if Shiori didn't suck at writing? At that, what if she was the one who wrote TWGOK? Or at least something close to it? Reason for that is because of Keima: a random stranger appearing out of nowhere in her life helping her with her problems and stuff and not asking anything for return, something like that. Here she decides to write about Keima's daily life as to why he's helping total strangers, completely guessing about everything, using her imagination and all...
2. What if Haqua became the initial buddy of Keima? After all, the best conqueror of girls should be teaming up with the best of the best that New Hell has to offer. Elsie could be sitting behind a desk with a computer on, directing Haqua to do things, like in those stereotype covert ops part of action movies... Or probably, she'd still be cleaning New Hell's high school, completely taking her out of the fanfic.

XD
Thoughts?
In case anyone thought of these beforehand, I'd want to joint write with you. XD