View Single Post
Old 2013-11-28, 12:27   Link #20
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

SUFFERING!

Everyone got some this episode. In particular Saki. Is this setting up a running gag for the series in which Saki gets penetrated every 10 episodes? Alright now that I've gotten that out of my system. I had this feeling that this episode was gonna end with a shocker, then again this being Valvrave and the majority of it's episodes end with shocking moments.

Now we have this moment that opens up so much. I'm expecting it's gonna be the pilots and their supporters against ARUS and Dorssia from here on. Outrage about having a group of "monsters" that pilot state of the art mechs. Expect a witch-hunt of sorts. L-Elf is going through his moment right now. But I suspect when he gets a shot at the people who made Liselotte suffer all these years he'll probably snap out of it, plus the gang needs him right now.

I wonder how Shoko will handle this? The ending suggests not that well. How will Haruto possibly take rejection from Shoko? We got a glimpse of that moment when they ran together when they were younger. I thought it was pretty cute. Didn't get a preview of the next episode. Did anyone see a preview?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last edited by KleenexGhost; 2013-11-28 at 14:28. Reason: Subs are out now