View Single Post
Old 2013-11-28, 17:40   Link #33385
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
We do have issues with it, please go through each of the bullets renall did in great detail. If you cant even attempt it then you aren't arguing in good faith and I dont think anyone will take you seriously.

The burden of proof lies on the person making the claim. You claim that Rosatrice is right, then prove it by making an actually coherent theory instead of making an appeal to authority on KnowNoMore (which is pretty bad imo)
Yes, exactly this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jTiKey View Post
Cao Ni Ma, as I said before, everything is in the video, and will be soon on wikia. There no red truth conflicting with it. I can just proclame:

Rosatrice has no red truth contradiction.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Believe in Sakutarotrice. Who cares? I came here for my reasons. I was here for EP3, where all 3 culprits you name are dead. I didn't even need to start game 5.
Aaaand that settles the matter. jTiKey is unwilling to argue in good faith, and is incapable either of explaining or defending Rosatrice theory, even going for extra weirdness points by expecting people to accept a random proclamation that has nothing to back it up. It was worth a try to see whether he would be able to argue the theory.
GoldenLand is offline   Reply With Quote