View Single Post
Old 2013-12-04, 04:45   Link #9078
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

So, what is the message?"

"Yes, King Perseus, whom you recall, was recently slain in preparation for when the 'King's Arrowhead' shall enter the battlefield. Please be extra careful."

"Perseus slain!?"

"Indeed. The 'Arrowhead' is the divine child's blade which stands equal to the Divine Sword of Salvation. A blade that shall one day tear you apart and bring forth destruction to the land. For the sake of the soon impending day of battle, please bear this firmly in mind."

The princess bowed her head deeply. Godou expressed understanding.

Indeed, this should be a warning of the "King of the End," the strongest [Steel].

"Very well, I will try my best to remember this, to suddenly beware of a guy whom I've never even seen before. But then again, won't I forget everything in the end once I wake from the dream, just as always?"

Godou's question for confirmation caused the princess to suddenly smile and answer cheerfully.

"Please rest assured. Even if you were to forget the words, your ferocious soul shall never forget any precautions related to battle—Moreover, this applies even more to Kusanagi-sama's words compared to mine."

"So this is really a warning?"

"No, you are simply being informed of a premonition. However, perhaps something unexpected may happen?"

At some point in time, the Princess of Glass had started gazing gently at Godou.

Her word choice also shifted subtly, showing slightly more affection.

"The inevitable encounter with the arriving 'Arrowhead' will undoubtedly prove to be a threat. However, ill fate is not everything it entails. Although it is not a certain goddess' box, when all disasters are over, hope will surely appear."

"Hope huh."

Watching Godou's face as he muttered to himself, the princess nodded.

"Fufu, among all god-slayers in history, your attitude towards power is especially free and unfettered. Perhaps because of that, you might obtain power instead. I—once known in the past as... The Goddess' Daughter, pray for your victorious fortune in battle, Kusanagi-sama!"

This is where my statement originated.

Clearly stated that the arrowhead and the divine sword of salvation are two different blade and the princess told him that he may obtain this as his power maybe godou simply misunderstood it as a warning about k.o.t.e but it may be another god entirely. K.o.t.e need essences of the earth or earth goodness not steel god power then where did perseus, wukong and lancy power go to?

Last edited by jheno13; 2013-12-04 at 04:51. Reason: miss something
jheno13 is offline   Reply With Quote