View Single Post
Old 2013-12-05, 14:03   Link #4281
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
What I though was really adorable: After all four routes are completed, there's a short scene with the four heroines who thank you for playing, but tell you the VN is not over yet as there's still *she* who can finally have her turn now . *She* then shows up and says she'll be waiting for the MC/Tokiya and that you should start from the beginning.
You need to unlock routes in Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai? I wasn't aware of that. Unless it was a story heavy game say like Kitto, Sumiwataru Asairo Yori mo (it's linear, but you can skip chapters with a save data, that's besides the point anyway, plus I don't have a better example except KEY games), normally I'd just use a save data and jump into the route I want to read first. The *she* you mentioned is the imouto route correct? I went straight for her and I'm still near the beginning of her route.

Is there any important info in the other routes that acts like a bonus to understanding the backstory (if there is one) like how WithRibbon did it with Hina+Kasumi?