View Single Post
Old 2013-12-18, 06:17   Link #31
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
It has been shown that you can't summon something that's still sealed away. Yet Madara summons GM. Plot hole!
Bijuus aren't connected to the GM anymore. In the past it took a long time and many people just to seal away one bijuu. Yet here Madara is about to seal all 9 bijuus in seconds. If it was that easy, why didn't Obito and Nagato do the same. Instead of going trough the hard way. Plot hole.

Basically this whole chapter was about retcons and plot holes.
What took time was extracting the bijuu from the host. Sealing the extracted bijuu in the statue doesn't take very long at all. Even Obito showed he could easily pull them out and put them back in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
which begs the question why he didn't do all this while he was still alive. so he was old and a little less powerful than he is now. so what? he could have easily collected all the beasts, formed the juubi and ended the world with possibly no interference.

on a side note, i still really want to know how hashirama died
Maybe because he was basically a wrinkly shriveled walking corpse on life support? The only thing that kept him alive was the Gedo Mazo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i remember the time when it used to take the entirety of akatsuki (including nagato and itachi) 3 days to seal just one beast in the gedo mazo. now all of a sudden obito and especially madara can just do what akatsuki did in milliseconds and with plenty of chakra to spare. madara lived a long time after the battle at the VotE. i dont even know why he bothered with obito, nagato and akatsuki anymore
It always surprises me how people keep going on and on about a villain's power. Madara's entire scheme, from Obito to Nagato, has led up to this. Acquiring power and using it to execute his plan.

He's the big bad villain of this manga, would you prefer if he had to stand still for two days sealing one bijuu? Would you be satisfied with the ending where the whole ninja alliance would then immediately gut him and seal him up? That would be like Krillin slicing Frieza's neck with a Destructo Disk in DBZ. Makes sense, but anti-climactic as shit.