View Single Post
Old 2013-12-24, 13:03   Link #4287
Snuffle
likes cute things

I've given up on Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai, there just isn't enough to keep me interested on learning about the story... After reading through Aoba's and Meguri's route (which didn't make sense to me, but I think I need to know Kanae's route to understand it), I had enough of the game, although I did sample Maina's route. Hulotte's previous game WithRibbon was so much more interesting for me than Imouto Yabai. Even though Hulotte has maintained the style and quality of their art (one of my favorite styles), I was disappointed with the story.
Weird coincidence btw..... Out of Hulotte's two games, it was the mini/extra route that had my favorite character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Did by chance anyone play the latest Feng title?
Otherwise, I may try out Sakura Mau Otome no Rondo. Yes, it has a trap protagonist, but the CGs look very lovely and the append scenario with the MC's sister is sweet.
Does Sakura Mau Otome no Rondo play out just like Otoboku? That's the only trap protag game I've played and I quite enjoyed it.

I've started Chiisana Kanojo no Serenade a few days ago and I'm liking it so far, the main heroine is so freaken adorable. Not sure what the story is about yet, I'm still on the common route, something about mermaids perhaps? It keeps getting mentioned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
I've begun playing Deardrops. It's quite good. My biggest problem at the moment is that I don't want to have to choose between the girls! Why can I only get one at a time? They're all wonderful!
Oh gosh! Don't remind me of that game! Kanade is just too damn sweet that it was painful to reach the ending of her story. I wanted more!