View Single Post
Old 2006-03-10, 12:41   Link #1
Dragosmore
Translator

Send a message via AIM to Dragosmore
5 Centimeters per Second

http://www.the-triad.org/modules.php...rder=0&thold=0

Or if you cant go to the website for some reason:

"Lying right before us right now are our lives that are too great, and a boundless amount of time, both of which we don't have any idea what to do with."

Makoto Shinkai has recently informed us on his website (http://www2.odn.ne.jp/~ccs50140/short/index.html) of his new work in progress scheduled to be released this year, 2006. TRIAD INTENDS TO SUB THIS. A translation of the article can be found below:

Currently, we are in the middle of production of a new animation due to be released in this year of 2006 (Right now, we have yet to decide the name of this film.) The story will be made up of three completely independent short works (all of which will be 10-some od or some od-10s of minutes) all connected solely by the main character, who will be axle for all of this. When all of them are combined together, it will make a film that's more or less 60 minutes long.

The setting for this film will be the urban regions and cities of Japan. It will be a story of how the main characters live in such places and the transitions that happen within their hearts. Personally, I strongly believe that this will be a story that's needed not only for myself, but also my co-workers as well as all of the guests who have the desire to watch this and so I continue its production even now.

So that we can truly, fully express our meaning behind these stories, all of the staff will carefully work to draw out and put together their best artwork for this film. Please continue to be excited and wait for future follow-up reports to come.

Also please continue to stay tuned to our website, as we will also be translating the follow-up reports as they are released. Thanks and see you again soon!

Discuss! I'm totally psyched and excited. But, I don't think it'll be out in 2006. I expect as many delays as BtC had.
Dragosmore is offline   Reply With Quote