View Single Post
Old 2014-01-06, 01:14   Link #13
Iron Maw
Banned

Ch 1

Only in a LN/Manga would a MC still be forced to attend school even when s/he is homeless. I like that Naoto lampshaded how ridiculous it was at least.

Anyway, I really like this! The characters aren't too original but they are likable enough that doesn't matter much. Naoto's machinopile antics are pretty enduring and he seems to be a pretty decent (though lacking a bit in common sense) guy. Ryuzu's pretty hilarious especially her dialogue and very cute. She has second most lewd contract ceremony I've ever seen too not to mention that "last name". lol The two play off eachother pretty nicely so far, so I'm looking forward to more interaction between them.

Of course the most interesting part about this LN/Manga is the setting. So the earth has died at some point and turned into a giant mechanical clock-ike planet huh. I'm quite to curious to see how more of this world works, but certainly raises a ton question such how exactly is the planet considered dead among other things. Ryuzu's herself is quite a enigma too because I don't think she's fully mechanical given that she actually has saliva.

Ultimately however, I have nowhere the plot is going since the first chapter doesn't really establish one and only hints some future event. It's qkay because it was entertaining enough of a read and there is clearly groundwork being laid for good story. So yeah, I'm on board!

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2014-01-06 at 02:17.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote