View Single Post
Old 2014-01-09, 06:06   Link #4288
Aer0gam3r

I recently finished "Tsuyokiss NEXT", and it was really enjoyable.

All the characters for the game were AWESOME. Also the protagonist (Nagi) isn't some useless retard; you piss him off, he gets you back 10 fold =D. There wasn't really anyone in the game that I didn't like, with the except of the antagonist who appears in the true route of the game. Neko-senpai was my fave of the heroines XD.

The game's setting is very similar to Majikoi's. They even have the class rivalry thrown in there. But I liked it ^^.

The routes all followed a similar pattern, but it still was quite interesting. You have the characters growing closer, with some minor drama added to shake things up. I was a little disappointed because there wasn't really any solid confession scene in any of the routes =(. However the latter part of each route focuses almost solely on romance and comedy, which I loved.

The "true" route for the game started off in a strange way; to be honest it was actually quite stupid. However the rest of the route contained an interesting combination of internal conflict, schemes and joining forces to save the day.

OVerall a very nice game. A bit disappointed that a few of the girls didn't get routes. However given that the original tsuyokiss had 2 sequels, I'm have my fingers crossed ^^.