View Single Post
Old 2014-02-08, 02:43   Link #10033
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
Well....given that the series revolves around Tatsuya and Miyuki.....

Also, the scene at the end of vol 2 with Erika is about comedic relief, nothing about teaching her for an entire week.
Well Erika scene are important when they reach vol. 6 bcuz its shows that her personality isnt what it really looks like, shes not so happy go lucky as they think;bside small scenes like that have meaning of their own...

Well Tatsuya did ended up stuck with her pratices =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post

I have no problems looking at Miyuki, though Erika looked prettier in the latest image.

really I find it too dazzling specially her eyes; yea Erika looks better but still rough on the edges

I know Mayumi isn't that important, but she's the third character to appear in the first chapter, and its not like she vanishes afterwards, so I expected a bit more attention for her.

I know Mayumi's fandom is big; might be second big fandom in the series(while I dont see much fandom of Erika)

Hanakana? I know she's surprisingly versatile, but I don't think a pissed yankee or dominatrix voice would fit Erika very well.

really I think she kinda fit the job but I guess they decided that its too cutesy for a girl like Erika

I don't think to have ever seen Mahouka fanart of anyone besides Miyuki.

I think ive seen alot of Mayumi's but I guess when the anime start we'll see them more
Who here thinks that Miyukis fandom would drop when the anime starts?

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2014-02-08 at 03:45.