View Single Post
Old 2014-02-13, 12:09   Link #348
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Suppose I can only guess at Hakuya's reluctance to transform. Could be it's more unstable than for most because of giving up half his power. Who knows maybe that kind of thing is actually rather embarrassing. Being someone who can't transform I've got no idea .
My guess this is the exact same situation why Kagari from WCW does not want Honoka to see her in her orange princess form. imagine Kobeni looking at Hakuya's dog, wolf, werewolf or whatever he turns into and feeling disgust, i think right there Hakuya would prefer to be shoot with a gun instead, it would be less painful and would be a wound that would heal relatively easily. Part is teen angst and part is sheer reality, commoners would be terrified and reduced to blabbering idiots after watching such transformation.

Is it my imagination or Mashiro's family is loaded? For such a young kid to be able to buy so much chocolate eggs without hurting her monthly finances looks odd to me. Also, Mashiro is really smart, getting a 44 after such a grade skip ain0t half bad, I was expectin a 0 to be honest.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote