Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Golden Time
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-20, 18:18   Link #2057
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro Hayase View Post
3. Oka seems to have some sort of feelings toward Yana-ssan, being jealous of Linda to the extent that she cut her hair to look like her (?)
I got that feeling too. Getting a new, short, hairstyle? Definitely smells like influenced by Linda's appearance. I don't want to speculate too much and be unfair to Chinami, but maybe her being around at the end of the episode wasn't coincidence.

Quote:
4. Banri and Linda's interaction seemed more like a heart-to-heart talk between siblings rather than a romantic one
Agreed, I enjoyed this interaction much more than those pseudo-romantic ones that happened earlier. It just looks much more natural with the two of them teasing each other in that fashion and being able to talk like that, including about possible love interests (Banri's reaction in that department was quite illuminating, how he suggested that maybe Linda is interested in Mitsuo). I honestly think it's a logical development. We got to see very early that Linda used to treat Banri like a little brother (yeah, he needed that, so pitiful was he ) and after they met again Linda picked up on that in the role of a senpai. It befits them more than a romantic relationship.