View Single Post
Old 2014-03-03, 06:55   Link #11
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I actually really liked this episode. People say the fight was average or under average, but I don't see this episode being about the fight so much as Reiji and Aila. The fact that the second part of the fight was pretty much just a lovers' fight, how Aina so easily accepts the outcome of the fight, and how happy and lighthearted everything went back to being once the conflict was resolved, shows this.
I absolutely cracked up at the fight the audience's reaction to Reiji and Aila arguing in the Gunpla battle, and Aila basically giving the finger to her employers. Pure gold.
The first part/serious part of the fight, as brief as it was, was pretty good though.
But it looks like Aila really is going to be living at Sei's house , at least for the time being until Reiji goes back home. (to where she'll most likely follow as people have been theorizing)

9/10 from me.

Next episode, Yuuki takes out his new Exia against a custom F-91. Though I'll admit I'm more interested in seeing how Reiji and Aila's character interaction continues on now that all the character conflict is over with.