Thread: Licensed Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-05, 16:13   Link #355
Dawnstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
I am an episode behind most of you since I am keeping up with Funimation but I enjoy Inari too. She feels like a heroine from a classic shoujo series. Actually this entire series gives me vibes of classic shoujo, despite it being seinen. But it has this very nostalgic feel to it.

I also really like how female friendships are portrayed here. There are of course many anime series with female friendships but a lot of them have an air of falseness to them. This all feels very genuine to me and something I can relate to from my own experiences & feelings.

On another note I really like Maru, obviously she is not the main character but it is extremely rare in anime for even a supporting main character to not be designed to appeal to the audience with their looks (especially with a female character).
Agree with all of this. Plotwise this show is nothing to write home about, the way the relationships between the friends are portrayed is excellent.

I also find the foxes adorable. I just felt like saying it, because most posts ignore them.
Dawnstorm is offline   Reply With Quote