Thread: Licensed Fuuka (Seo Kouji)
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-24, 20:34   Link #170
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by zensunni View Post
Something has to make Fuuka realize how she feels about Yuu. It is a safe bet that he won't be aggressive enough to actually suggest that they date, since every hint he gets turns into a "yeah, no way that would happen" thought. Hell, she asked him to go to a concert with her and he said, "Why don't you go with a friend?" When she protested that he is her friend, he suggested that she go with a "closer friend". She pretty much had to force him to say yes!
The issue I have isn't really with Fuuka.

What worries me is that Koyuki will get caught up in this already proclaimed love triangle and come out worse for wear because of it. She's already a rising star, and it would be infurating to see her lose focus of her career by fighting a losing battle to win Yuu's affection. It's similar to the problem I have with Seo's Half & Half serialization, where every character outside of the main couple has their integrity sacrificed to develop the two.

And with how Yuu is, I don't really think he'll be sharp enough to notice Koyuki's feelings early and give her proper closure before it derails thanks to Seo brand drama.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote