Thread: Licensed D-Frag!
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-25, 18:19   Link #415
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'll give Kazama credit. He really has an exhausting job responding to all the absurdity that surrounds him. It just sounds tiring to be in his position. Though does in a sense get paid for it by being pretty decent at harem building. I mean geeze he practically knocked Tama-chan out before the bag even arrived .

The guy is surrounded by a lot of powerful girls which certainly makes him look below average, but he handled himself pretty well in this show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
I think this season is Ok...but not great. Seitokai, Witch Craft Works, Mikakunin and Zvezda are all pretty good and a few like Saki and D-Frag have been decent enough to enjoy. Haven't finished a few like Nourin, but overall it feels like an average season besides me keeping interest/wanting to purchase more than one show (if any).
While I agree there were some good shows, I think the overall quality was fairly weak. If we didn't have the shows that carried over coming into this season it might have been a pretty rough time for anime watching.

As a whole I'll say the season looks better to me now than it did in the first few weeks.