View Single Post
Old 2014-03-27, 08:51   Link #12584
J4n1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
You think that's a good idea ? Human will do that ?

Ah.....So, who's the Surrogate mother ?
Human will do that? Dude, ever heard of sperm banks?
People do that, today.
And who's talking about surrogate mothers? I mean, it is an option, but by no means required for the procedure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Did you even wonder why Maya didnt do that?
What I meant by human nature are religion, pleasure, guilt, greed, lust and more and more. Everyone isnt like Tatsuya. Pay them money for my genes if it was me i'll say you can take your money just let me have a taste of that; you woulndt meet a girl like Miyuki.#!
Why would Maya do that? She had an heir already, and did not want to raise a child.

See, this is you projecting yourself to rest of humanity.
Plenty of people would give a sperm sample if paid (and what makes you think the donor would ever even meet Miyuki, or learn what the sample was for?).

We are not talking about Miyuki suddenly becoming like Tatsuya, or anyone, we're talking about the necessity of marriage, something Miyuki would not want, and the way she can easily avoid that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
And if they just need Maya's genes why was there a need to gang bang her that utterly destroyed her? Isnt it for the pleasure of banging a girl from the all powerful Yotsuba? That sense bliss and humiliation.
Because they are stupid, cruel and short sighted?
Seriously, i can't know why auther made something happen in one way.
I can just theorize about what the reasons might have been, or, like in this case, what possible options are available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
I agree with you, it's not inhuman but from respectable families like the master clans and the heir whose identity will be publicly known moreover, to have a child like that? I don't think it will ever happen.
See people, this is a reasonable, logical argument, more of these please.
I disagree though.

Yotsuba are not a family that publicizes their family issues, nor do they care about being "respectable"
And Miyuki's identity is not known (yet), and neither might the identity of her children be until the Yotsuba are ready to openly show them of.

"Miyuki has to marry to provide an heir" is the claim.
I have pointed out how it is not necessary either from biological, or practical point of view.
Now there could be advantages to a marriage, but would they be greater than making the head of the most powerful mage clan in japan pissed of and miserable, and possibly making the walking nuke go off out of anger?
Unlikely.

The whole "Miyuki has to marry in the future" is just drama for drama's sake.
Could the author go down that route, sure, but unless he comes up with a better justifications than the ones provided here, or writes it so that Miyuki and Tatsuya are actually fine with it (not happy, but not miserable either), i am going to call bullshit.

Also, even if Miyuki marries, that does not mean she has to actually spend any time with her husband, especially if it's a political marriage, pop a heir or two, then ignore each other for rest of their lives.