View Single Post
Old 2014-03-28, 01:19   Link #12516
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
but this create a big plot hole, lucy never meet erza before she join FT and bisca is inside FT before lucy join.

their weapons are differente while bisca use rifles she use a pistol
bisca cloth is western type while her cloth is more punk like

this means who unless for some strange reason she have a 100% change in appearance, name and personality, their can't be the same person or we gonna get a plot hole.

erza armor here is different from her first armor
I'm not sure myself, but in defense its certainly possible Lucy didn't actually see Ezra in that scene, just saw the chaos and ran away with the crowd. A change of attire and weapons isn't entirely out of the question and in the case of the weapons, rifles would be considered an upgrade.

As to the look, hard to say. Both of them have very defined lips, something you don't normally see on the other girls. Her face does look different, but that could just be because of the hair style. I wouldn't know if Moulin could have a hairstyle like Bisca with her spiky hair. Perhaps with a lot of combing and constantly wearing hats, she could flatten it out.

Finally, Bisca's power does seem somewhat inspired by Erza's; they both requip.

Like I said, I'm not sure myself, but I'm defending it because its an interesting theory.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2014-04-21 at 01:12.
saravis is offline   Reply With Quote