View Single Post
Old 2014-04-02, 13:43   Link #255
SpiritofTheNaiker

To anyone reading this: can you suggect any other special move/object to add in my game? Until now there are these elements:

SPECIAL OBJECTS

White van:Allows to quickly and freely move inside every zone, and not only one step each turn.
Cleaver:Greatly increases attack, but it also makes you more weak to the Syndrome
Bat:Slightly increases attack and defense, and makes you less weak to the Syndrome
Taser:Who uses this doesn't deal any damage with an attack, nor he's hurt, but he takes away to the enemy what he's carrying, and moreover the target can't do anything during the next turn.
Rope:Greatly increases defense. Moreover, an enemy close to who carries this can't split up from him.
Serum:It makes you immune against the Syndrome. Who carries it will never lose control, neither if any enemy tries to make him ill with a special power.

SPECIAL POWERS
1) Can inoculate the Syndrome to a close enemy, if this can't protect himself with a serum.
2)This pawn can attack whoever stands inside the same zone, and the opponent can't strike back if he's not near.
3)This pawn can reach Rika immediately, or he can bring her next to him.
4)In exchange for the zeroing of his attack and defense, this pawn can destroy istantly any enemy he's near to (apart from Rika and Takano).
5)In the following turns, none of the enemies can attack or move inside the zone this pawn is.
6)This pawn can call the police inside the zone where Rika is, unless the police itself is already present on the board.
7)If next to an ally, this pawn can heal him completely. Morevoer, if the ally has already used his special power, this pawn allows him to use it again, and more than once.
8)Nobody can leave the zone of the map he's in, unless he uses special power or he destroys the separation walls.
9)In exchange for half of his own attack and defense, this pawn can double attack and defense of a close ally.