View Single Post
Old 2014-04-09, 03:25   Link #19
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
I wonder how strong number 2 in revolutionary army is.

Maybe even as strong as a Yonkou?

We can guess Dragon is extremely strong ( Son of Garp, Most wanted person, ...), so I wouldn't be surprised for his second man to be as strong as a Yonkou or at least high level admiral.

Just thought to leave this here . Food for thought. Won't say much more .

P.S. I do realize second in command doesn't have to be 2nd strongest per se and power gap could still be huge from Dragon, but i find it more likely than not that Sabo is as strong as a Yonkou/admiral . Something that i did suggest and many people were calling me troll for even suggesting his power level to be way up there even when he was not even announced to be alive yet . Power levels don't follow a logical real world sense in one piece. It's an anime/manga and Oda sets the rule ( not the real world sense). Oda has always taken liberty of making X character X strong at X age, ... . He has done it so many times yet still many people don't see the pattern until it repeats itself over and over.

String String power i am betting. Just a perk it comes with it i guess ( like how Law can do similar kinda stuff)

This . I can't agree more.
You've read a bad translation,it doesn't say anywhere in the chapter that he's number 2.

I don't remember anyone arguing with you about his strength,but about your ridiculous assumption that he's Kaido.

He's not as strong as a Yonko,that would be too easy,all he has to do now is kill Donflamingo and this arc is over,a Yonko level only needs to sneeze on Donflamingo to kill him.