View Single Post
Old 2014-04-16, 01:52   Link #10
ranchan13

I admit it, I was actually happy to see Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan without resorting to Senju hax like Madara and Obito.

I'm fairly sure that Naruto having damaged the tree is going to have some effect on Madara in the long run.

Naruto accessing lava in his Rasengan, bad-ass. I'm willing to bet he can access all elemental nature chakra now. I'm gonna call it right now that the attack that kills Madara (finally) is a 5-elements Rasenshuriken that Naruto forms, and Sasuke delivers.

And I say, Gaara had the best line of the war. "Naruto, when you become Hokage, let's be allies." As much as that says about Gaara's friendly feelings towards Naruto, and his respect, I think it's also a bit of fear at having Naruto as an enemy again.

And, am I the only one who think Naruto's new chakra cloak makes him look like the Sage of the Six Paths?

Finally, this chapter, more than the other, showed how Naruto (like Ashura before him) gained his power through making friends. Not only Kurama, but now Son is lending him power. Ok, I'm finally starting to enjoy the manga again. Let's hope this last fight with Madara lives up to this beginning.

Edit:
Actually, looking back at Chapter 671, Sasuke's Rinnegan looks more like Kaguya's Sharingan.
Also, I wonder what Obito could possibly have to say to Sakura
Lastly, did Naruto just make an Elemental Rasenshuriken with only one hand? Guess he doesn't need clones for anything anymore
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform

Last edited by ranchan13; 2014-04-16 at 02:06.
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote