View Single Post
Old 2006-03-23, 23:31   Link #1356
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero
GOTTA LOVE THE
"Try me now and a cute little sister will be included too ~desu"!
She's in her cutest form in there.
I LOL'ed at that part... That comic caught her character very very well, if in a sick depraved way.. Poor Sui yearns for more than Jun's affections.. If I remember correctly, which I should, considering I watched that part just yesterday, its in Episode5, Contract, where she calls all Sakurada's to ask for a master (keep in mind Jun's sir-name is Sakurada)

@Mincemaker/Flo: O' levels, Diploma? Sounds familiar.. Where are you two from?

Quote:
Also, does anyone have any idea of why jun has German books in his storage room? It seems really odd that he has the books shinku was currently reading in Traumend, because there wasn't just one or two. She always had a different one. It sometimes hits me that Jun might really be someone related to Rozen, family-wise. But I don't know.
You know I was wondering that too... I was thinking maybe one of his parents were German, or both were away working in Germany... Never occurred to me Jun might be related.. Its a far shot, yes, but it would explain some stuff, like his abilities and all that.. Other than that, maybe the books floated out of the n-field... Gin was tired of reading. edit: bish.. Mince beat me to it..

@Mince: Jun Maidens definitely dont sound right..
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote