View Single Post
Old 2014-04-27, 09:43   Link #2783
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't see how Kaori can possibly do much to get his attention, but she might surprise us. I think she is mostly just a reminder to Hajime of how he used to be, in order to further mellow his ruthless "I don't care" attitude.

Right now its looking more like Yue>>>>>>Shia>Kaori>>>Tio.

I never thought about how it would take the fun out it to have such a clear winner.
That is because it is only 1 guy with a bunch of women following him. If the teams were a little more balanced the byplay would not be as bad. Now Hajime more or less largely ignores everyone but Yue in the romance department, making the other characters superfluous outside of dungeons.

Kaori will easily manage to keep up in the dungeon, she has some skills also to boost mana regeneration of other people, so more likely that will be quite useful for someone like Yue. Not to mention, outside of the end of dungeon boss's, there should not be too many monsters that prove to be a challenge for the group.

Since they are going to the volcano dungeon, there should be environmental challenges that need to overcome. Hajime should craft up some magical breath filters to explore as there are a lot of noxious volcanic gas's they need to worry about.

I do wonder what they are going to do with Miu. Are they going to drop her off home beforehand, as I would expect, as bringing a child into a dungeon is a definite no-no for babysitting.

As far as the Wolf and Hayama go, the people they would kidnap would not be Kouki or Shizuka. Kaori has a lot of other friends in the class who may be easier to control, such as Suzu or Eri. Either one of them would be less likely to try to escape or kill the would be kidnappers if given a slight chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Connection View Post
No one can afford to ignore yanderes........
Kaori is a suppressed yandere, if Hajime does not give her proper attention, it may no longer reside under the surface, and a yandere who can heal the damage she causes might be scarier then a normal one. Out of the girls following Hajime, she is the only who seems to have the personality to go up against Yue.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote