Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-09, 15:36   Link #3883
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Another member of NO NAME is graduating: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com.au/n...n-voice-acting

Amina Satou, who voiced Yuuka, is graduating from AKB48 to focus on voice acting too. It's getting more unlikely for getting a third season with almost half of members of NO NAME graduated.
Kinda late to the party but just wondering, what does them graduating have to do with a possible third season? If any of you have watched the extras bundled on the BD of Season 1, a lot of the NO NAME members said they want to become seiyuus. Voice acting in a possible S3 would be exactly that, so does it really matter if they've graduated from AKB48 or their sister groups? It's not like they've suddenly forgot how to sing or anything o.O

On unrelated note, just finished rewatching S1+S2 in full 1080p glory and my god, still love this anime so much. Rewatching it made me appreciate some members even more and like some I didn't really care for when I first watched it, like Mimori. Pretty much marathoned through both seasons and I can't stop thinking about the anime now ... Need more, want more .. but there's none

And well yes, the way it ended doesn't really warrant a S3 but I'm sure they could come up with more story, have more of the 77th gen possibly become successors, and see how Acchan and Chieri grow to become even greater.