Thread: Licensed Sousei no Onmyouji
View Single Post
Old 2014-05-10, 13:53   Link #20
Amario

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
does anyone know what being talked about in the chapter 7 raw? it been hinted that maybe
Spoiler for spoiler:

i am not sure, but i am hoping the next chapter gets translate fast. this is getting really good.
That doesn't seem to fit right although it would make a really interesting development but from the flashback images of Rokuro's past we see during the attack that everyone was already killed including one girl who gets eaten right before his eyes. Additionally what we also see is that Rokuro has already lost his right arm. As the chapters progressed we see another image where Rokuro charges right at one the "female"impurity he has that arm of his which seems to be quite similar to impurity < most definitely a powerful one considering the weaker ones are afraid of his arm. Also speculating that it he can transform even more but perhaps there may be a price for it something along the lines of him losing more of his body.

As for the tragedy and why Benio seems to have a major impact from it, it may be as you say a sibling or childhood friend that was killed. In the flashback from Benio's past we see her at her parents funeral but if you look more closely you see another child alongside her so perhaps a sibling, relative or close friend. Don't know why but my guess is from that picture of all members of Hiinatsuki the one who is hugging along with Rokuro i.e. the one with eye patch is the one who may be related to Benio.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote