Thread: Licensed M3 ~Sono Kuroki Hagane~
View Single Post
Old 2014-07-28, 17:58   Link #353
erdii

whoever is the director of this series please do me a favor just please kill that protagonist, I can't stand it, I wanted to watch something to pass time, I have never been this angry about an anime this much. last time was Aquarion evol but at that time I was just pissed a bit and forgotten about it. how can I end this rage within me. at least in aquarion I hate Mikoto since the beginning but I made a dreadful mistake in this anime. just from seeing just one episode and an Op I hated Emiru and supported Sasame. I can't beleive I did that ( I wish I had a time machine go punch myself)

for protagonist I have just one thing to say him " just die already". I want to see him die, if possible the worst day. I don't think some excuses like how he doesn't remember can't save him anymore. I am watching this series for two reasons now

1. just want to see the useless protagonist, whose name I don't want to utter, die
2. to undo the unfair treatment I did towards Emiru( I think my brain must have rotten if I hated her just for one episode)

I am sorry for ranting my anger like that. especially fans of the people I mentioned above. there were many animes that made angry but among them this one made me angry most. I really thought Aquarion evol would be my highest well there will be always a better one (I hope the next series won't make destroy my computer as I need it )