View Single Post
Old 2006-04-09, 08:21   Link #162
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

This Anime is GODLY AWSOME

This thread is so obscure and hard to find...

Damn what a 1st ep... the most WTF moments ever... they are so good, they made it clear from the gate go that the hole show would be a parody for the actual thing (the offkey singing) but I still got triked and only figured it out leter...

What's with the insane animation at the end ... I knew half way when the amateur camera muvements started that it wasn't the real deal... but WTF is with this anime... who are the animators...

So Harushi is the main caracter (does she show in the film thing at all... whos the narator suppose to be anyway ) and she has the power of a god ... nice to hear it's not one of those love triangle anime... defenetly watching this, hell just because of the animation cuality at the end and the sheer ginius of it all I'll stick with it to the end... if the world really is going to end

Do they have a real live Harushi in the production crue that wishes the anime to be total smart-ass and total-adiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku
I didn't expect it to be so hilarious LOL That was a great watch ^-^ can't wait for more ^-^
I was so suprised and dumfunded by the sheer quality of it all that I think my brain stoped while I watched it... when Harushi apeard in the last moments I was like WWWWTTTTTTFFFFF.... NNNEEEEDDDD... MMOOORRRREEEE.... NNNOWWW
Harushi has to be the cutest caracter in the show... the ilustrations of her don't look that grate in my eyes... but when she's animated she's fukin' gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
Watch out for the poisoning... Too late?
Know of any antivenom...
I hope they keep the op offset singing in the next ep of the anime... that was so sweet
*goes to join the rest of the Harushi zombies*

I can just see a thread for this after ep2,3... something like the one for f/s night... please
*proceeds to discussing with herself until the series thread is up* (j/k)

Question for those how know much more about the show.
Does the little god have parents ? or relatives...