View Single Post
Old 2014-09-09, 20:07   Link #2344
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
Chapter is out. Interesting and fun chapter. The most important bit to me was the grave. Santa says when talking by himself (which means there was no reason to lie) "Born 2001. Huh, same age as me". But the grave says Sasaki Santa was born in 2065. Could "Sayoko" have faked the grave? If not then some possibilities come to mind:
Yeah, as soon as I saw the headstone, I knew there was something wrong for that exact reason. Of course, that doesn't exactly prove that the headstone is fake.

You've pretty much covered more possibilities than the dichotomy I thought of.

The more interesting part is how Sayoko (well, I shall call this new Wraith that for now) knows Karin. My bets are on her coming far too close for comfort to the truth of the case.

Still, the one thing that bothers me about this is the off-hand remark that "she kills only the bad guys".

Actually, this leads to another possibility. Sayoko is a split personality of Santa or something along those lines. Considering that this did not happen until Karin said that she was going after Santa, there is the possibility that she is doing this to protect him.