View Single Post
Old 2014-09-10, 01:10   Link #2348
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroNerdBoy View Post
I think she just targets bullies, and when they show up, she starts slaughtering them. In D&D terms, Sayoko would be lawful evil.

I suspect this is what's happening. She may have remembered Karin from her earlier trip, but now with Karin rushing to judgement to nail Santa without proof, Sayoko rises up to protect her fellow undead companion even if she was unable to help in while he was alive.

Assuming Sayoko and Santa aren't part of the same entity, I'm kinda hoping Sayoko can be rehabilitated and join UQH. I already think the way has been paved for Santa to accept an invitation.
Given that Sayoko is apparently the murderer, and the discrepancy between Santa's claimed birthdate of 2001 and the gravestone she lead Kuromaru to, I'm rather doubtful of the story she told Kuromaru about Santa being already dead.

Identifying Santa as a revenant is primarily relying on her story, and Kuromaru detecting a miasma. But being a revenant wouldn't explain Santa's super hacking abilities that I can see.

So we'll see.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote