View Single Post
Old 2006-04-11, 19:18   Link #335
Shirobane
Haruhiism Worshipper

Holy crap this thread is getting really popular. I sleep and go to classes for a few hours and I end up a few pages behind T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by melange
I wonder if the fanbase will eventually faction into groups coalesced around each of the main female characters like with 'Shuffle!'.

Then we'll end up having a 'Hail Hail Haruhi', MM(mune mune?) Mikuru, YY Yuki...
In that case, I propose divisions within the S.O.S dan. For example, Nagato Yuki fans could belong to the uujuujin division simply because she's everyone's favourite evil-magician alien etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemoness
The animation in episode two really makes some of the anime I'm watching look horrible in comparison. All anime should be made high quality like this!
Mindyou, keeping that level of quality throughout an entire series (wether 12 or 26 episodes) would cost a truckload to execute. Some studios simply can't get the money to create such high quality product.

@DannoHung: Nice ID cards, they will serve well to unite all S.O.S. members

Omg KiNa and Maids! wandered over to this thread Can I assume that there'd be more crazy avatars and a ton of image posts in the near future?^^
Shirobane is offline   Reply With Quote