View Single Post
Old 2006-04-12, 08:52   Link #75
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
I just recently read " The Hot Zone" by Richard Preston. It's a nice little book about him writing the experiences of people who have experienced the Marburg, The Ebola Sudan, and the Ebola Zaire. There's little diseases are quite nasty, and if you like reading on things such as a story telling book, this is a very good book to get. It's quite descriptive about how the Ebola kills and it may have orginated, but it never says.

I also read "The Color Purple" by Alice Walker. These book as the old grammar, where there aren't much grammar like no quotion marks, no parathenses so when my teacher told me to find quotes, yes I had a hard time. This book is about a Black woman who was raped in her early teens but never knew that she had kids till about her 30s, I believe. This book is a lot about women rights, so if you enjoy a book that is confusing and is told thru letters to god, then this book is for you.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote