View Single Post
Old 2014-10-04, 16:44   Link #87
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Well, this is my very first Fate/ series and I must say that I'm pretty impressed. I've been very confused on where to start with this series since it has so many pieces to it. I've never seen the first Fate/Stay Night, nor Fate/Zero and so I'm coming into this completely new.

There are some things that seem to rely on the other series for, such as what this Holy war is, what is up with these mage families, what's up with Rin's family, who the orange haired kid is, and these servant warriors that are all known by their combat weapons rather than actual names. However, the animation was nice, and other than the the parts I listed above, I can pretty much understand what is going on to a degree. The fight scenes are really good and the music is superb. I think I can get into this. It's cool so far.
Nothing shown in this episode actually relies on the other series, except for on detail which wasn't in the visual novel. It is very fateful to the visual novel, so all your questions will be answered in due time.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote