View Single Post
Old 2006-04-12, 22:44   Link #441
Paiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
For the time being, this is THE thread for Suzumiya .. dont start new ones. This series is liable to popular enough for the mods to create a whole subforum for it though. The theories you mention have been speculated by some and so far, those who have read the novels have been nice enough to keep their mouths shut.

I've not read any of the source material, so I'm just going to take it as it comes ... at the moment its just an entertaining character study about a small group of people centered by the chaos we call Suzumiya.
So err.. wtf, didnt i say so i wont take the chance... so as of meaning isnt that obviously i WONT make another thread?

and i havent even read the manga btw, so screw u.
Im just statin my theories thats about it.
If it interest you than im happy. If other people like to relate to it that, thats great i be really really happy

as much said, okay some people might of shut their mouth's but some people might have not even realized it. So some people likes to spoiled then well they can read my theory to this series

So much as im gonna blab more ill just sum it up

I kept it under forum regulations so screw u dude i havent done anything wrong

oh btw, thats why i stated on top, i want to create another topic for my theories for suzumiya but you assume i would but i didnt...
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote