View Single Post
Old 2014-10-13, 16:12   Link #87
Gun_Seraph

If they could have skipped the recap and just taken Episode 6 as an ending for a
25 Minute Episode, the series would be off to a better start.

Honestly, as much as I was looking forward to this series, it is difficult to keep my spirits up.

Heck I'd even take a Reboot/Remake of the OVA series over this. Preferably with eventual tie-ins to the War on Geminar Series ...

I'd also look forward to a continuation in that Universe ...

How would you "improve" the series? What could they have done better?
Should they have done something completely different?

I do enjoy the premise of the story:
Tenchi finally finished school and starts as a Teacher-in-Training, hijinks ensue ...
obviously a girl school 'cause, hey, why not, and we have a new possible harem

I do miss the old girls though

Edit:

Having just watched Episode 7 and having understood little due to my abysmal Japanese Skills I can say:

I am looking forward to it again.
Ayaka's VA sounds surprisingly close to the original, Washu's gift basket was funny and Harem Hijinks -were my Japanese comprehension skills suddenly lost me- was entertaining, to me at least.

As stated before, I am looking forward to this show, although the time-format is extremely off-putting as well as the choice to end last week with a summary-episode.
I am a little less enthused about this friday, for I fear another Recap.
I do wonder how things will develop as Tenchi + Harem encounter Momo + Harem. Especially considering that Momo appears to develops feelings -which I do not consider a spoiler because: Tenchi Muyo= Harem and Momo is female main in the series, ergo she will develop feelings for him- and the reaction of the other member of the StuCo.

Spoiler for Guest Appearance in Episode 6:

Last edited by Gun_Seraph; 2014-10-14 at 14:32. Reason: Update
Gun_Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote