View Single Post
Old 2003-12-28, 21:05   Link #76
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu
LoL .
I almost thought that was gonna be what ep 14 is about. Guess the producer made it to relieve everybody out of their anger on Takayuki .
So you guys still think it's gonna be a Mitsuki ending? I really think a Haruka ending seems to be much more possible, but then, I won't bet on either side. Personally I hope for a Haruka ending .
Btw, I'm uploading ep 13 right now. It'll be available in around an hour, so if anyone has problems downloading off bt, you can have a direct download by then.
You are u/ling to.. where?
Anyway I just finished watching lunar version of ep13, so don't read if you don't want SPOILERS!! (BTW they had a very good raw IMO)

Now Takayuki finally realized how his attitude of "be good to everyone" has caused much pain and frustration for pretty much everyone in the show. He's irresolute and escapistic attitude towards relationship have pushed everyone away from him, that's probably why he realized everything is pretty much his fault and shouting "sh!t" in the rain...

Good thing Taka finally is making a decisive move (well it's about time, anyway). He did signed up for the restaurant offer, meaning he would have a full time job somewhere away, that pretty much mean he is gone for sure, probably losing both girls in ep14.