View Single Post
Old 2014-11-06, 13:28   Link #421
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Everyone got their happy ending in one chapter.

Naruto became Hokage. Got a family and a girl who will love him and not some other guy.
Sakura got impregnated by Sasuke and the bonus win of him not being around. And she gets to clean!!!
Hinata got Naruto.
Kakashi got to retire.
Sasuke got to wander around like Clint Eastwood while Sakura raises the kid.
Lee got a mini-Lee.
Shikamaru got to be Naruto's right hand man and bang Temari.
Ino got Sasuke replacement Sai. And now her kid has a hideous white skin tone and looks like a space alien.
Choji got a girl that would not judge him. Of course he had to go to another country to find her.
Kiba got someone that would listen to his bs.
Tenten got to open a weapon shop in a world that doesn't really need them.
Shino got a job where people who have to listen to him...and then got ignored.
Neji got to stay dead.
Gaara got a wig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
I'm kinda "meh" on the ending, though the pairings outside of the main two are surprising
There was nothing surprising about Shikamaru x Temari. That was more of a sure thing than NaruHina or SasuSaku. Even Sai x Ino is not that shocking.

Choji x Karui is the most random thing ever. We will need the movie to explain that. Really for all the pairings since no one was together after 699. How did all this romance happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I love how Kishi went for the dog x cat joke. Kiba didn't have a love life and Kishi just decided to use it for a joke.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote