View Single Post
Old 2014-11-26, 19:30   Link #1
Yascob99

Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan[Manga]

Manga Translation progress:
Chapter 1:
temporarily stopped translating to study for exams probably will do parts of it when I'm not studying then finish up all the other chapters after I'm finished with exams (last one is December 12th)
(btw there will not be too much cleaning or redrawing because that is beyond my ability)
Translation - 8/33 pages (most of the early ones have a lot of text)
Typesetting - 0/33

Hello this is one of my first major posts but I want to start this topic because of personal interest and to ask for a bit of help. I found this series while looking for anime to watch, however it has yet to air. Usually, in that case, I try to find the manga and light novel but, of course, those have yet to translated so I decided to try and translate the manga.

I do have decent japanese skills and can slowly work my way through it learning things as I go, but ocasionally I run into problems which is where I need help. Now that I've explained the circumstances I should properly introuce the series.

Quote:
Kusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan/ The Instructor of Aerial Combat Wizard Candidates/ (空戦魔導士候補生の教官)
Author : Yu Moroboshi (諸星 悠)
Artist : Arisu Shidou (獅童ありす)

Quote:
The story is set in the world where the human race is forced to live in aerial floating cities by the threat of evil creatures called Makouchu. Thus wizards — aerial combat mages who fight the insects with magical powers — came into being.

Kanata Age (Eiji) is a young man who lives on the floating wizard academy city of "Misutogan." He was once celebrated as the "Black Master Swordsman," the elite ace of the S128 special team. However, he is now despised as the "traitor of the special team." One day, he is assigned as the instructor of E601, a team that has suffered 10 consecutive defeats. E601 has three girls — Misora Whitale, Lecty Eisenach, and Rico Flamel.

Last edited by Flower; 2015-07-13 at 06:23.
Yascob99 is offline   Reply With Quote