Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte - the maxim)
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-03, 17:31   Link #411
HandofFate

So I guess that was the purpose of that anime original character people mentioned a while back that looks like Murano.

Just to get killed in this attack to make the attack a bit more 'tragic' since she seemed to be interested in shinichi but he never noticed her. And in the end, he just passed by her body without a second thought after finding out it wasn't Murano. Kind of a sad end if it was.

Murano took the excuse of "adrenaline rush" pretty well. But I guess she was in a state of shock the whole time, she wasn't in the right state of mind the whole time, so she just took whatever excuse Shinichi gave her to be able to mentally handle it all and move on.

lol @ the hair pulling fad now.
The national situation went up a level or two by the end of this.

I think it was a bad call for the guy to go right away to check everyone in the room's hair. What if there was one there? They all be killed right there. Don't think a room of politicians and desk police be able to fare well against one.
Looking forward to when Shinichi's identity gets found out by the feds, and he has to convince them he's on their side.
But I also hope its not for a while. I like his solo stuff better, and rather not get into "Death Note/Light" territory so quick.