Thread: Licensed Shingeki no Bahamut
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-15, 12:09   Link #539
Ray
Garnet

So Jeanne ended up drinking the potion, huh? I was hoping Bacchus would attempt to save her since he was there.. Oh well, can't say I'm surprised considering there's a Dark Jeanne card in game which does look pretty similar. Goddamn, Dark Jeanne looks good.

Amira really can't catch a break. She's been chased and tortured by almost every faction, and now, her mother fades out of existence right in front of her. Amira can at least take solace in knowing her mother doesn't hate her and recognised her at the very end, right? Right? Well, not really, considering she got turned into the completed key. Martinet deserves a painful end and Amira a happy one, kthnx.

Know who else can't catch a break? Azazel. He went from proud and powerful to roadkill in the space of a few episodes. As happy as I am that he's still alive, his reappearance was both stupidly comical.

Looks like Rita, Azazel (and Lucifer?), and Bacchus will be the ones to save the day but I thought that maybe Fava's demon tail would stop the potion from working on him. It'd be a great ruse if it did, though.. So there's 2 swords capable of taking out Bahamut now, Dark Jeanne's sword and Fava's makeshift Barbsword?

Whose seiyuu was singing the ED at the very end? Was it Martinet's?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote