Thread: Tower of God
View Single Post
Old 2014-12-23, 20:37   Link #926
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazo View Post
yeah well..that is enough to be called a "non chosen" a.ka. irregular

she like the 10 warrior,a person that entered the tower following the "tower irregular " and like any person from outside the tower she can manipulate shinso as "an irregular" /"just like the heads"

there is some issues, but:

and debates over just what it means to "open the door" led many to believe that either Rachel or Baam was not an Irregular. SIU finally confirmed that both were Irregulars in a live chat with fans

check the wiki

the fact the she is able to fulfill her mission without depending on her power make her a huge monster *and , yes ..she is strong but when she is going to user her power depend on siu *
That's why I said she's technically an Irregular. We don't know for sure if "Monstrous strength or potential" is a requirement for the Tower to choose you, but even if it was, she bypassed that. So we can't conclude she's super strong.

Quote:
its important because that make rachel a master mind, capable to stop any type of attack/person *she can also use "stop"*
No, it makes her a Light Bearer. We've seen plenty of them who weren't that impressive.

Quote:
yeah, but you can climb the tower without a wave controller, but no without a light bearer
Who are a dime a dozen.

Quote:
so, rachel can stop mazino, that is the level of what you can expect of rachel
Yeah, I'm gonna call bullshit on that. Unless you believe she has an Opera? And if she does... There's a difference between the strength of the items and the strength of the wielder.

Quote:
not applicable to the tower and irregulars

if that was the case, baam as a genius in the 2 floor should be a lame wave controller in the actual time-line
Except that Baam, for the whole of his career in the Tower, has been shown to be a bit of a monster. So, no, we don't really have to care that much about his being seeded on the Floor of Test. We have all the other things he's done since to say "he's strong".

Quote:
Yu Han Sung quote about lies
What about it?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote