View Single Post
Old 2014-12-24, 05:26   Link #2239
Kazu-kun

My own interpretation about the problem of Homu's world was a matter of power consumption.

Think about it. To keep this world together Homura needs a vast quantity of power. Her own power isn't limitless. Madoka's power wasn't either. Nothing is limitless. So how does Homura fuel this world? Since the Wraiths are still around, it occurred to me that Homura could be using energy she obtains by hunting down the Wraiths (like Kyube was doing beforehand) to fuel her world. Note that she tells Sayaka they probably will become enemies when the Wraiths are completely eradicated!!

I always thought that was very curious thing to say. Why would the eradication of Wraiths mean that Homura and the magical girls suddenly became enemies? Well, if Homura's world is being powered by energy coming from the Wraiths, once all the Wraiths are hunted down, the world will start to crumble. That's where the others will oppose her.

That been said I also like Sol Falling's idea that human Madoka naturally and involuntary tries to go back to her god form because she's already part of that and it just can't be changed, regardless of what Madoka wants. That's a pretty interesting concept.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2014-12-24 at 12:25.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote