View Single Post
Old 2014-12-26, 23:41   Link #4210
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Any thoughts on Strider? I played the demo and seemed like good fun but is the game actually long enough or hard enough to warrant the price? Thank you in advance for the answer
Sorry for answering so late. Im about 57% done. I think the clock says 3:19:1. I messed around a lot trying to get to different high points on the map and stuff. I chose to play on hard mode from the beginning and im collecting everything I can for trophy purposes on first play through(which should leave me with only the "beat the game in 4hours trophy after im done on hard difficulty"). So that can affect time naturally. It has its puzzles and things like that you need to figure out to reach certain things and upgrades. The game on hard difficulty isn't that hard once you get use to what you need to know to do to beat the opponent and more importantly getting those early upgrades cuz your health and things are so low in the beginning.

Enemies will switch it up in armor and weaponry later on. So you will need to switch weaponry to beat them more efficiently. Their are plenty enough upgrades scattered through out the world which was larger than I expected. The Boss battles aren't that hard either so far but are fun imo. So in the end, even tho I haven't finished it, I feel as if it was already worth it. I only paid $7 or $8 for on PSN I think.
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote