View Single Post
Old 2014-12-30, 22:31   Link #499
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Thanks a lot to everyone for the excellent and funny reviews, as well as a very fitting Santa Claus image.

One announcement though - I might make a Santa Magica movie trailer of sorts! Now, this will be a Windows Movie Maker production, so don't expect any fancy MAD here (and also certain anime characters will revert to their standard normal colors ), but I figured some readers might get a kick out of it, even if it is put up a week or two after Christmas.

Now, there's a huge cast in this fanfic, so if you want to ensure your AS insert gets into the movie trailer, there's a big favor I'd like to ask for - Please send me a Visitor Message (VM, not PM, since my inbox is almost full) with a link to a youtube vid featuring the anime character your Santa Magica character image was based on. Try to keep the vid length to 6 minutes or less. This will all help me a lot in getting as many Santa Magica characters into the trailer as possible, should I go ahead with it (which I probably will).

Now to address MartianMage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post

I've read a few chapters of your new fic. It's pretty fun but I haven't really caught up yet... stuck in intense competition over the christmas Umi event and reading other fics(mostly LL! lol) too...
I'm glad you're finding it pretty fun! Please keep reading on as I'm very confident you'll enjoy the last few chapters, and for reasons that go beyond Madoka Magica.

As for Man of Steel, Girls of Pretty Dresses, I'll try to remember to put a link to that on this thread's OP later. Thanks for the heads up!