Thread: Naruto Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2015-01-02, 05:12   Link #3019
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Hey guys,

Haven't watched Naruto in a LONG time...or at least long time for me. The last thing I remember animated was Sasuke fighting Naruto and Sakura trying to poison Sasuke but failing or something / Naruto coming in. Does anyone know what episode that is? And from there, which episodes I should watch (i.e. - non filler)?

Also, a super plus if someone can also recommend which of the fillers is actually good / worth watching?

so to sum it up:

1) What episode should I start watching from again based on where I left off? (I can't seem to find which episode it was)

2) Which episodes are fillers that i should avoid?

3) Are there any fillers that i should actually watch / that were good.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but if anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be great, thanks and Merry Christmas guys!
1. Alright from your description you stopped around Episode 214/215 which is the Naruto/Sasuke battle in the Five Kage Summit story arc. So you could start from there.

2. In my opinion, fillers aren't that much worse than they were in Part 1. But now after Five Kage , one of the more worse filler arcs start. With 223 the "Paradies life on a Boat" arc starts, which is full filler. The whole arc can be avoided, personaly you could whatch the last episode (242), as it introduces some Stone Ninja who are part of later non-filler arcs.

After that, the only bigger filler arcs are Chikara and a flashback involving Itachi and Kakashi in thier time as ANBU.
Most stuff that involves Naruto & Co as kids, some of the Edo Tensei battles are fillers too but they are only short ones (about 1-3 episodes).

3. Well it depends... As I said the Boat arc was the weakest one. Chikara has an pretty high production quality, so it's more like a movie cut into single episodes. I didn't saw the Kakeshi/Itachi one (still catching up, I'm at the conclusion of the Jinchuuriki battle atm).

And here: someone on MyAnimeList made a list of fillers and non-fillers: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=350747

I hope I could help you.

Last edited by Kyral; 2015-01-02 at 05:26.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote